How Does Buying a Gun Online with Financing Work? Just Four Easy Steps
- Get pre-qualified for the financing. No-obligation, fast and easy.
- Work with one of our sales representatives to choose the firearm you’d like to finance at low monthly payments.
- Availability is confirmed, exact payments are quoted, and paperwork is finalized.
- Firearm is shipped to a local FFL of your choice.
GunFinancing.com is simply a matchmaker between customers and banks willing to offer traditional financing for firearms. We shop the banks to get you the best deal!
Frequently Asked Questions about Buying Guns Online with Financing
But, given our wholesaler network, we should be able to find you any readily available firearm.
We cannot finance used firearms on auction sites.
We cannot finance Class III or NFA items.
- First, the firearms industry is volatile, and supply and demand have a great impact on our wholesale prices.
- Secondly, we work with multiple banks that each offer different promotion plans. Until we know which bank qualifies you and which program you choose, we cannot quote payments.
- Persons under indictment for, or convicted of, any crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding on year;
- Fugitives from justice;
- Persons who are unlawful users of, or addicted to, any controlled substance;
- Persons who have been declared by a court as mental defectives or have been committed to a mental institution;
- Illegal aliens, or aliens who were admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa;
- Persons who have been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces;
- Persons who have renounced their United States citizenship;
- Persons subject to certain types of restraining orders; and
- Persons who have been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
With limited exceptions, persons under eighteen years of age are prohibited from possessing handguns.
Have a question you don’t see answered here? Please contact us.